We are finally DTC (dossier to China)! Our paperwork was sent off to China on Thursday April 5th. We now await our LID (Log In date). This is esentially our place in line. Our agency said that we will most likely get our LID within 4-6 weeks. Then the official wait begins! The current time from LID to referral (when you receive your baby's info) is about 17 months. The backlog continues to grow and we anticipate a wait of 18-24 months.
I'll try and update the blog from time to time if anyone cares to check in.
Please click on the left side under Our pages that says 100 Good Wishes Quilt. We are making a quilt for our daughter and hope that everyone can participate in this project!
I'll list our LID as soon as we hear.
Tuesday, April 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our baby!

2 comments:
So exciting that we are DTC the same day!!!!! I'm making a predction that we will be LID on 4/25/07...
Do you have any interest in meeting up with some other waiting moms in the area? Me & Heather (from NJ also) are planning a get together in NYC on May 19th. A lunch cruise and then a private walking tour of Chinatown. If you are interested let me know I'll send ya the details. Heather from PA is coming also.
~Kristen
Congrats on being DTC! I've bookmarked your blog and will be checking in regularly!
-jen
Post a Comment