Here are a few photos of the building:
The playground area
From what I have read from other families that have visited, it seems to be a nice CWI. Here is a photo from the Half the Sky website showing the children inside doing arts and crafts:
And a few of the babies outside stopping to see the flowers:
I keep looking at the little guy in the middle of the wagon and wondering if it is Daniel. Very hard to tell. I'll pretend it's him :)
We have the option of visiting the CWI when we go to get Daniel. We are still undecided. We're going to wait and see how he is before we decide.
Day 60 on the LOA wait. Hopefully only another 20 days or so until we hear something.






2 comments:
Do you know "Pam in China" ? She is in Henan.....she blogs about the foster children she has....you can google if you don't know it yet!! Enjoy!!
I love reading Pam's blog!!
Jen, I'll pretend that's Daniel in the wagon, too! :-) I feel your LOA on the horizon. Hang on just a little bit longer! Who knows, maybe we'll be in Guangzhou at the same time... our CA came for 11/13. It seems like a lifetime away AND just around the corner at the same time.
Wishing you a speedy LOA & TA!
XO- Steph
Post a Comment