Friday, December 14, 2007

Cabin Fever











Yesterday was a day that felt like a week. It took me 2 weeks with 2 kids to almost "lose it" so I guess that's pretty good. Not too good when you consider 1 of those weeks I had help with Dave home. So, 4 days by myself with 2 kids. Not so good when you look at it that way :) The weather was horrible and we couldn't go anywhere. Roads were an icy mess. We were stuck...With each other....All day...... Leah and Daniel "argued" constantly. I said the words NO and STOP and DON'T DO THAT at least 50 times each. So, I had to come up with a plan fast. First we made play dough. That was messy and fun...and lasted about 10 minutes. Ok, next! We painted and made a bigger mess. Even more fun. That lasted about 30 minutes and another 15 minutes for Mommy to clean up the kids and the table. Next was the pots and pan band. It was loud, gave me a headache and scared the heck out of the dog. But, Leah and Daniel had fun and that's all that matters!

No comments:

Our baby!

Our baby!