Friday, January 18, 2008

SNOW!!!!!!

Wwe got our first real snow last night. So at 7 PM we all ventured out to play in it as we knew it would be gone in the morning. Not sure what Daniel thought of the snow. Yesterday we bought daniel new shoes as the ones I bought before we met him were not the correct size (yes, horrible Mother. I let my son wear the wrong sized shoes for 6 weeks) Anyway, we didn't have boots for him so he had to wear Leah's old pink boots that were also too big for him. Poor kid! Oh well. Enjoy the pictures:

"Hmm.....Not too sure about this white stuff. And my gloves are too big"


"They finally buy me shoes that fit now they put me in pink boots!"

"Ok, the dog likes it. it can't be too bad"

"Hey! This is pretty neat! Besides the fact I have on pink boots and humongous gloves"

"This is NO fun!"

(thanks to daddy who accidentally hit him in the face with a snowball-He was fine in a few minutes)



building a snowman






Leah hitting daddy with a snowball




2 comments:

Heather High Kennedy said...

Pssst...Daniel, if your Mommy gives you hot chocolate, check the pockets of that coat for marshmallows. We gotcha all hooked up, Bud!

Steph said...

Poor Daniel and his pink boots! Will our China boys ever escape the pink and purple curse? :-) I'm so jealous that he liked the snow! He needs to have a talk with Ian about that!

And you know I LOVE the pic of Daniel with Fager. Every boy should have a dog for a BFF!

Our baby!

Our baby!