This was the first time Daniel rode a horse. He seemed to enjoy himself. As long as it wasn't the same horse who sneezed on him.
Leah is a pony riding pro and knows to turn, pose and smile for the Mamarazzi :)
After the pony ride and the hayride (no pics, sorry!) we got a wheelbarrow and went out to the patch to pick the perfect pumpkin. I think Dave had two perfect pumpkins in his cart before we picked the orange variety.
Of course Leah chose the largest one she saw. We immediately said "No" and told her to pose for a photo with it instead.
I told Daniel to sit on a pumpkin for a photo. He was not happy with the one I chose cause it was "too messy!" How come a pumpkin with a little dirt on it is too messy but he's OK with ripping apart his peanut butter sandwich and smearing it all over himself?
And finally the happy family with the chosen pumpkin :)
And cannot finish without adding :
Bring on those Rays! Go Phils!
Series starts Wednesday night. I still have a few nights to rest up.










4 comments:
Hey! I haven't talked to you forever! I'm glad you blog, or I'd forget what you look like. I love the pics - looks like you had a ball at the farm. My favorite, of course, is the wheelbarrow...too cute.
Talk to you soon, I hope. Miss yiz!
One of my good friends wrote this morning that her little (6yrs) man was crushed and in tears when he woke up to news that the sox were out....although he was removed from his mourning with a new plan of cheering for the Phils. So it appears another fan has joined the ranks :o)
Looks like a wonderful time was had by all at the pumpkin patch :o)
So cute! I'm totally jealous that Daniel braved the pony ride. Can't wait to see how he does on Halloween with all that candy! :-)
I'm not a baseball fan, but I'm rooting for the Phillies just for you, Jen!
Hi Jen - after my computer crashed, I lost most of my blogging buddies and had to start from scratch and lo and behold, I found you! I love all the pictures you take of the kids - they are awesome - do you just use a white sheet? Really great capturing them - they look so good!
Hope all is well.
Go Phillies!
Heather
Post a Comment