Sunday, January 04, 2009

It's been awhile............

Yes, I am alive and well. Just very busy :) With the Holidays and work I have had no time to blog. I promise to back to regular blogging soon. We have done so much over the past few weeks, between Christmas, New Years and Leah's birthday. I have lots of photos, however, they'll have to wait for another day. Today we went and met the one and only Phillies Phanantic! A local restaurant had him for an event today and we surprised the kids. We were all dressed up in our Phillies gear. Leah didn't think it was strange that the entire family was dressed in red. Then again, I guess that's not that abnormal. Anyway, we ate lunch then started getting our coats on. Leah asked where we were going and we told her out to eat. She looked at us like we were nuts and said "But I'm not hungry". We told her just to eat a slice of pizza. Then she sees me with the 2 cameras and asks what they are for. I told her I was doing a project for work where I had to video tape people eating pizza. Again, the look on her face was "This woman is indeed insane."
Once we got there and she saw all the people wearing Phillies gear she still didn't get it. We told her finally and she was excited. So, the Phanatic came into the big room and danced and made fun of people and did the regular Phanatic stuff. Leah got to dance with him and he gave her a big 'ol kiss on the forehead. Daniel was not so sure. The Phanatic doesn't look so large on TV or at the Phillies games. He ran to Daddy and was safe in his arms until the big green creature was safely out of sight. He loves the Phanatic on TV, just not 2 feet away (and 6 feet high) :) Anyway here is some video and photos. I'll be back with a recap of Christmas, New Years and Leah's Birthday soon!

1 comment:

FHL said...

Welcome back :o) I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and New Year!

Looks like a very fun surprise....at least for Leah that is :o)

Our baby!

Our baby!