Monday, September 17, 2007

Curious George Part 2

I know everyone has been hanging on the end of their seats for George part 2. Well here it is!!


It took some time to paint but was well worth it. It is very colorful and very large. I just hope it doesn't scare Daniel! After I started painting the mural I read the sleep section in my Adoption Parenting book. One of the tips to help children sleep better was to keep colors "calm" and "soothing". I think we may have some minor sleep issues. Oops. We're planning on taking some George videos with us to China to prepare him for this very large monkey on his wall. I'll post photos later of the fear in our son's eyes when he first walks into the jungle. Let's all keep our fingers crossed that it goes well.

2 comments:

Gail said...

What a great mural!
Daniel will LOVE it!
You did a great job.
Wishing you a speedy travel to him.

Steph said...

Awesome! Jen, you are so talented! Daniel will do just fine. If he gets to know George ahead of time, he'll know George is there to protect him when he sleeps...maybe get a George doll to take with you so they're buddies by the time he comes home.

We're almost there! Our boys will be home in no time!

Our baby!

Our baby!