Thursday, September 27, 2007

Lost in Translation







Well it seems that it will be awhile before our LOA arrives. I spoke to our social worker yesterday and apparently we are still in translation. Yup, 90 days later and not a soul at the CCAA has even looked at our dossier. There were so many dossiers submitted in April 2007 with ours due to the May 1st rule change. Therefore, it is taking much longer to translate these dossiers. Of course it is. Why would we think any part of this process would go smoothly.


So, we have no idea when we will be travelling now. We may be in China at Christmas. Oh well, nothing we can do. So, how do you say Merry Christmas in Mandarin???? Here is a few photos of the CCAA offices. Is our dossier somewhere in that pile???? probably not!

On a happier note, we should have some more photos of Daniel later today. The Zwade family who went to Xinyang a few weeks ago and sent the previous photos had a lot more. I'll post when I get them!

No comments:

Our baby!

Our baby!