Dave and I were talking about Daniel's 3rd birthday. It's not until August. Not sure what brought up the subject. Anyhow, Leah heard and here is how the conversation went.
Leah: Is that when Daniel will be 3?
Mommy: Yes
Leah: Oh good! I can't wait for that.
Mommy: Really? Why? (here I am expecting her to refer to a party or some other reason that may benefit her).
Leah: Because, that's when he will be English.
Mommy: (silence - I had no response to that)
Gotta wonder what goes on in those little minds. If anyone has any input, please feel free to try and figure this one out.
Monday, April 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our baby!

1 comment:
Jen, I have no advice, but how did you keep a straight face? How cute...but also makes you wonder what made her think this... does she equate 3 with being "big"? This is one of those things there's just no preparing for! :-)
Post a Comment