It's been so beautiful out. We've been spending almost every waking hour we can outside. Dave mowed the lawn for the first time this season. He's THRILLED this part of summer is back. So thrilled he's grooming Daniel already.
Have a great weekend!

As you can see. he has a little growing to do. To reach the mower as well as the fit into the ear protecters.
He sure looks cute though!
Leah has been having so much fun picking "flowers" for Mommy. I haven't the heart to tell her that they are all weeds and I'd prefer not to have them in little cups all over the house or in my pockets when we take a walk. So, they sit on my dining room table looking beautiful! Not to mention slowly wilting and becoming spores that I am certain are causing the wonderful sinus headaches I have been dealing with daily. But it's so cute that she admires their beauty. The dandelions that we try to get rid of bring her so much joy. The little things in life we forget as we get older. Here she is with a sprig of forsythia. It sure looks pretty. Ask Dave who tries to kill the stuff every year as it is our neighbor's and they never trim it. Therefore it invades our yard. But, I digress.
Leah and Daniel were such big helpers to Daddy the other night. Here they are playing in the mowed grass.
ANd last but not least two pictures that made me smile. Gotta run now and locate all the dead flowers in my pockets before I do wash :)
Have a great weekend!








3 comments:
What an awesome set of pictures (especially those last two!). This is going to be such a fun summer for Daniel. It's like watching someone see life in color for the first time. So many new things to experience...for both of them, as Leah gets older, too.
Great job getting Daniel used to the lawn mower. That day can't come soon enough for us!
Jen, it's so heartwarming to see how well Daniel is growing and adjusting. I just got some new pictures of Ming Ming. Daniel is in 2 of them. Let me know and I'll email them to you.
Gee, after the comment about the neighbors who don't trim their bushes - I sure hope they don't read your blog - or do they and that was a hint!!!!!
Post a Comment