Friday, June 13, 2008

The Ants Go Marching One by One......

Last night I was watering the zinnias in the front of the house. I felt my feet getting bit by something and looked down to find many many ants crawling all over my feet. I'd apparently stepped on their home. Leah is not a big fan of bugs. Neither is her mother, but she's a little worse than me. Last night, about 2AM, I hear her calling "Mommy!". Dave gets up to see what she needed. As i lay in bed I can hear conversation but I have no idea what's being said. I can see Dave carrying something down the dark hall past our bedroom. He goes into the bathroom, closes the door and turns on the light. A few seconds later, he emerges, goes back into Leah's room carrying whatever it was he brought in there. He talks to Leah and the comes back to bed. I asked him what happened. He replies "She had ants on her pillow". She really didn't. I guess she was dreaming. The funniest thing of all was that Dave actually took the pillow into the bathroom to look for the ants! I was laughing out loud at 2 am! Fun fun!

No comments:

Our baby!

Our baby!