Thursday, November 06, 2008

Halloween

Yeah, I know I'm almost a week late. That's my life.

We had a great Halloween. After Dave and I got home from the Phillies parade we relaxed a bit, had dinner and got the kids dressed. Buzz and Belle were ready to go!

Pumpkin cake from Aunt Sis pictured here with GG!

Buzz and Belle. Even though Buzz happily stated for weeks "Mom! Halloween's Coming", I don't think he had a clue what to expect.


After the first house, he started to get the idea REAL QUICK. He joyfully skipped to the next house (dragging his vinyl boots along) yelling "Light's on! More trick or treat!" He even went as far as to enter one of the neighbor's houses to help him find the candy. Luckily we knew the man! Daniel would come running from the house with his new piece of candy and say "TaDa!" and do a little dance. It was a riot. Then if we knocked on a house and no one answered he'd come walking back to us saying "oh well". Leah had a blast too. She decided to be Belle again this Halloween. She loves Belle and that was fine with me as I wasn't to thrilled with the costume choices for her age this year. I've seen enough Hannah Montana and Hugh School musical. i like the shows, just not the costumes.


Sorting through the loot

Leah actually suggested the Phillies P for our pumpkin. Really, it wasn't me :) She suggested the phanatic too. I think she thinks her Mother has a masters in art.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How cute are Buzz and Belle! I follow your blog all the time. I miss seeing you. We will have to try to get together soon! Go check out Tink 1 and 2 at my blog.
Kolleen

Our baby!

Our baby!