Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Snow! Yay!



We finally got some snow. Just before dinner last night we bundled up and headed out to play. We haven't had any good snow for well over a year. We played some, went in and had dinner and then headed back out to take a nice stroll in the snow and make a snowman. Schools are opening 2 hours late today so Leah will not have any school since she is only 1/2 day. I'm sure we'll be bundling up and heading back out this morning. I love the snow but am still mad at that darn groundhog. I need Spring!

























5 comments:

Steph said...

Yay snow! Love Leah's jacket...and wait, is Daniel still wearing those pink boots? It kinda looks like it in that snow angel pic!

FHL said...

I'm glad your kiddos got to have one big snow as well! It cracked me up how J has been yearning for snow all winter, but after his big sledding rendezvous started groaning about it not melting fast enough. Fickle boy ;o)

Hope you four are having a wonderful week!!!

Hugs and Smiles,
M~

FHL said...

Just wanted to drop by and let you know that you're missed in blog-land :o)

Hope all is well and that you and your family are having a wonderful week!!!

FHL said...

Just wanted to drop by and let you know that you're missed in blog-land :o)

Hope all is well and that you and your family are having a wonderful week!!!

Steph said...

Jen, I miss you so much! Post an update soon, even if it's just to let us know you're all alive and kickin.

Hope all is well, you're in my thoughts!

{{{{{{{{HUGS!}}}}}}}}

Our baby!

Our baby!