Sorry for being MIA the past month. I've been receiving some concerns (thanks Steph and FHL!) and some others who have been requesting updates (yes, you Kelly!). We are all well. Just been very busy and I'm losing interest in my blogging recently due to being addicted to facebook. If anyone is on Facebook, look me up! The kids are doing great. I have posted the most recent photos (Easter Portraits). We are looking forward to warmer weather. I don't have much time to write at this moment. Just wanted to post a quick post to say we are ok and thanks for all your well wishes! I'll try and catch up with my blog and also catch up with your blogs soon!
Wednesday, April 08, 2009
We're Still Here
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our baby!







3 comments:
Welcome back!!! :o)
Those pictures are absolutely gorgeous! (As are all the pics you take, for that matter!)
My hubs is totally addicted to facebook! I find it quite amusing after all the time he spent teasing me about my bloggy world :o) I haven't taken the plung....mainly because I have a hard enough time keeping up with blogging and I know I would be sucked right in to that as well :o) So I'm stubbornly standing strong....(for now......) :o)
It's about time!
Jen! How I've missed you! The kiddos look great. Glad to hear all is well. I am also a FB addict, and I thought I sent you a friend request a couple of months ago...maybe it was someone else! Find me if I don't find you first: My last name is MRZENA.
Post a Comment