Sunday, October 28, 2007

6 days until Mickey!







We leave Saturday to visit the Mouse himself. Trying to get things done around the house before we leave for a week in Disney. Daniel's suitcase is packed and some other stuff is done. I'll have to do the majority of the China packing when we get home from Disney. The house is getting toddler proofed as we speak. Leah was an easy child and did no climbing. However, I'm not too sure about this little guy :) All the dressers and bookshelves are being secured to the walls. The baby gates are up. I think we are set. These photos are from our last Disney trip in Dec 2005. Time sure does fly!

2 comments:

Steph said...

Jen! Have a great time with Mickey! Leah will have a great time! I'll be thinking of you over then next few weeks as we each come and go East and West! Fly safe and we can't wait until you finally get to hold Daniel!

Jeanne said...

Hello Links!
Have a great time at Disney and tell Mickey we said hi! We are leaving you a secret treasure at the White Swan....be sure to look for it!! :)
The Naveas

Our baby!

Our baby!