An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break. -Chinese Proverb
Jen! Congrats again on your LOA! So, if you leave on the 15th and arrive in China on the 16th...and we leave China on the 16th going the opposite direction, we might be passing each other in the sky somewhere. I'll wave in the direction of East at 9:00am on the 16th. Look for me in seat 32A on the big NWA plane to your West! lol
Hi.. I also rec'd LOA 10-02 and my daughter is also from Henan although she is in Jilin at a foster center, we will be in Henan for her passport. I think we will be traveling Nov 28-dec12 good luck Bonnie
Oh Jen - Congratulations - so happy for your family!! Yipee - I will haunt your site - I want to see you get your little one!!! What a blessed holiday season this will be for your family...
4 comments:
Jen! Congrats again on your LOA! So, if you leave on the 15th and arrive in China on the 16th...and we leave China on the 16th going the opposite direction, we might be passing each other in the sky somewhere. I'll wave in the direction of East at 9:00am on the 16th. Look for me in seat 32A on the big NWA plane to your West! lol
Hi.. I also rec'd LOA 10-02 and my daughter is also from Henan although she is in Jilin at a foster center, we will be in Henan for her passport. I think we will be traveling Nov 28-dec12 good luck Bonnie
Oh Jen - Congratulations - so happy for your family!! Yipee - I will haunt your site - I want to see you get your little one!!! What a blessed holiday season this will be for your family...
Blessings to you
Heather
Jen Dave Leah and Fager...I am so happy for all of you! Cannot wait to meet your new son and welcome him to the family! Lots of Love, Cathy C.
Post a Comment