Thursday, February 21, 2008

Leah

Leah is sick today :(


So, we are just resting. We just did some arts and crafts. Leah loves arts and crafts. It has been a whole new ball game since Daniel arrived. Arts and crafts are more interesting now. Not much else to write about. Being sick is not too exciting. I know, I was there last week. Now we're waiting for Daniel to get it next. He just finished antibiotics for his ears so hopefully he'll escape this round.


I finally took some pictures of Leah yesterday. Been feeling guilty since I've taken so many recently of Daniel. You would never know that I'd be picking her up from school with a 101 fever a few hours after these were taken.

I think I'm done with portraits for awhile. I think the kids are sick of me pointing the camera in their faces. Maybe I'll give them a couple weeks break :)

3 comments:

FHL said...

Beautiful photos, you have a gift! I hope Leah feels better soon...

Steph said...

Wow, Jen! You should think about doing sittings professionally. You're really good!

Feel better soon, Leah!

Heather High Kennedy said...

Awesome! I love the close-up!

Our baby!

Our baby!