Friday, March 14, 2008

Dancing to Hannah Montana

Some nights (when Dave and I have enough energy and sanity left), the kids dance to Hannah Montana before bed. If you watch long enough, you'll see Leah doing some "ballet" moves that her father taught her. Yes, you read correctly. Her FATHER. Dave has been "teaching" Leah how to do ballet. And the poor child believes that her daddy knows what he is doing. She starts real dance classes next week and I have been trying to convince her that her daddy does not have a clue when it comes to ballet. I told her not to do these "moves" in her class. I may have to drop her off at class and run so no one knows she is my child :) I'd never do that!

Anyway, you'll also see Daniel has some moves of his own. Dave has been trying to mold him as well and I've been pleading to allow the nature take over the nurture in this department as I have no rhythm whatsoever. And Dave......well, he's a little better than me.......let's just say Leah is in trouble! Well I see Daniel may have learned some of Daddy's dance moves already. He's learned to "raise the roof" and "doin the butt". Help us all!

1 comment:

FHL said...

Adorable!

Our baby!

Our baby!