Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Where does the time go?

I realized that I haven't posted in awhile. We've been so busy I haven't had a chance. Funny thing is I can't recall what we've been doing. Life is just crazy in general. Between school, library class, weekly playgroup, doctor's appts (us and kids) and Daniel's speech, the week flies by!
I'll try and post some pictures later.
On a side note, we realize every day how Daniel has become a true Amecican boy:

1)When he goes to the mailbox he says (clear as day) - "Money". Could this be that he's collected more funds from that big red box than I make working on a daily basis??
It's going to take awhile to explain to him that it's called MAIL. We won't burst his bubble by telling him the money flow doesn't last. When you get old like Mommy and Daddy the mail is all bills asking for money.

2)He dances and jams each night before bed to Hannah Montana. It's a sight. I'll have to get some video.

3)He's proficient in Webkinz lingo (thanks to his sister). He can be found rrunning into the computer room yelling "Wheel of Wow!". Only those with Webkinz obsessed children will understand this.

4)He's mastered the request for snacks. Again, thanks to Leah.

That's about all for now. Will post pictures soon!

No comments:

Our baby!

Our baby!