Tuesday, November 13, 2007

2 days to go



We're back from Disney and had a great time. I was sick for most of the trip and continued to get worse when we got home. Not the best time to feel like this. Have so much packing to do and no energy to do it. Oh well, it will get done! Disney was great. Leah had a blast. The highlight was meeting Belle at the Princess breakfast. Leah was in awe. Belle danced with her. It was wonderful! Here are a few pics from the trip. Way too many to post here!





Next post from China!

4 comments:

Lee Ballard said...

We met your baby boy in Xinyang this past week. I have some pictures of him... I will post them on our blog under "Daniel". I will pray for your family this week. I am so happy to find that this sweet little guy is being adopted.
http://07gochina.blogspot.com

Heather said...

Leah is the most beautiful Belle! What a fun trip and what a fun trip coming up!!

Heather

Heather said...

Oooh, I forgot to say, "Feel better!" We have had the plague here too - nasty upper respiratory, mine turned sinus infection, *no fun!* and it is hanging on for dear life. Hoping you leave for Daniel feeling much better - we'll be praying for you:)
Heather

Anonymous said...

I also got to met your son he is cute and happy. He likes to dance and sing.

Ruth

Our baby!

Our baby!