Going to try to post another video. I am unable to view it here but I heard that it was viewable. Sorry if it doesn't work. This was the video of when we met Daniel.
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(65)
-
▼
November
(23)
- Last Post from China
- Red Couch Photo
- Photo Link
- Video - Muscles!
- Monday in Guangzhou
- Some Videos from the day
- Temple of the Six Banyan Trees
- Guangzhou - A sight for Sore Eyes
- Shaolin Temple
- More Videos from Xinyang Visit
- Daniel The Host
- Happy Thanksgiving!
- More photos
- Visit to Xinyang
- Gotcha Video
- Quiet Day in Zhengzhou
- Videos
- Adoption Day
- Surprise! Forever Family Day!
- Photos from the day - scroll down for post
- Great Wall and Summer Palace
- NiHao from Beijing!
- 2 days to go
-
▼
November
(23)
Our baby!

5 comments:
It came through fine Jen. Daniel seems so happy.
I'm glad you have this site going.
Jeff
Hi guys,
I'm so happy everything is going smoothly. Daniel is such a cutie!
-jen o.
We've been watching. We're so excited for you! He's such a little cutie is so loved. What a true Thanksgiving you are celebrating.
Love,
Trish, Mike and the girls
Jen! This is my first chance to check your blog since we arrived home. I am so excited for you all. Daniel looks great and I hope things continue to go well. I so wish we had been in Guangzhou together. It would have made the week a little more fun. We're home now and adjusting. Each day has gotten a little better, despite some jet lag and seperation anxiety issues for the little guy. I'll check in again soon.
Best to you all & big kisses to Daniel!
Steph
Congratulations and what a wonderful and memorable Thanksgiving you're having! We can't wait to meet Daniel! Love you!
Gabby, Rob, Alexa, Taylor, & Brenna
Post a Comment