Wednesday, August 20, 2008
All is well
Sorry I haven't updated since Monday. Leah's foot is fine- no fracture. She's been "resting" it the past few days. As much resting as a 5 year old can do. Daniel is refraining from flying into furniture. We are trying to keep him as calm as possible. If we make it to the weekend I may breath a little easier.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our baby!

2 comments:
I can't believe I've missed out on so much! I've been away from sanity for a couple of weeks! Catching up: happy "Free!" birthday Daniel!! What a brave boy managing surgery like a champ...and so sorry to hear about your setback & the ER...and finally, get well Leah! Ouch!
Mom, I think you deserve some of that Oxycontin!!
Ugh, you HAVE been having a stormy week! Isn't that how it happens though, all at once. Mine always waits for his Daddy to be out-of-state with work before everything goes haywire.
So glad that Leah's foot is not fractured and hoping it'll feel much better soon!
Post a Comment