Tuesday, August 26, 2008
We're back on track
Daniel is healing well. We had our appointment with the surgeon on Friday and he said all looks good. The fistulas are still closed. He said that if they are still closed at this point they should remain that way. good news. Daniel's next major surgery will be after age 6. We'll have to have yearly appointments with the Cleft Palate team to keep an eye on everything.
This past weekend Dave and I took the kids to a local lake. It was a beautiful day. we took a row boat out on the lake. Dave did all the work while me and the kids took in the beauty of it all :)
We had a picnic by the lake. Then the kids threw some stones (I think their favorite part of the day) and we took a walk on one of the trails. We had a nice time.
I've been busy getting the kids ready for school. Leah starts the Wednesday after labor Day and Daniel the week after. This Mommy is VERY excited about school this year. I don't even mind Summer coming to an end :)
I'm going to start Tai Chi classes in September. This is something I've been wanting to do. I found an instructor from China and am really excited about this. I need to get my Qi in order :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our baby!







2 comments:
Welcome back to a calm chaos! Glad to hear that everyone is healing nicely. Love the pics from the lake!
Sounds like a perfect afternoon. You all wouldn't be Phillies fans by any chance ;o)
Post a Comment