Oh boy, where do I start? Do I talk about Daniel and his trip to the ER last night or the possibility that Leah's foot may be fractured???? Hmmmmm.....
Yes, it's been an eventful weekend in our home. Last night about 6:30 Daniel tripped and went lip first into the coffee table. Of course he hit his lip. Direct where one of the incisions were. After speaking with the Plastic Surgery resident at CHOP we decided to take him down so they could take a look. We dropped Leah off to have an unexpected sleepover with her friend Ava (at least she was excited!) and we ventured down to the ER. We arrived about 8 PM. They took us pretty quickly. We were there until about 12:30. They needed to sedate him and place 6 stitches in his lip. We got home about 1:30 and are totally exhausted today.
Leah hurt her foot last Saturday at Daniel's party. She's still limping on it so I took her to the doctor's on Saturday. They felt an x-ray was a good idea so Dave took her 8 o'clock this morning. I'm waiting to hear the results from the Ped. Hoping it's just a bad sprain, but I will not be shocked if it's fractured. Good times. good times. I'll update later.
Monday, August 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our baby!

1 comment:
What the heck is going on in your house? You're like a cartoon! I'm teasing, of course - I surely hope everyone gets well soon!
Post a Comment