Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Daniel Is In Surgery

Daniel is in surgery as I type this. I am falling asleep in the waiting room so I thought I'd log on to the computer to wake myself up. Waking up at 4 AM is not my thing! We woke Daniel at 5 and put him in the car. poor guy hadn't a clue what was going on. It's better that way. We arrived here about 6 AM and they gave him the happy juice about 7 ish. He fought it every step of the way. He's a fighter and will not give in. Dave and I were hysterical laughing at him. He was putting his hands on the sides of his face and making goofy faces at us laughing. It was so funny. He then started quacking. He was trying to watch TV and he kept sitting up in the bed and would start to fall over. It was a bit of comic relief on a stressful day. The ENT was able to place a tube in his left ear. The right ear perforation is just too large. The plastic surgeon is now working on his palate and lip and we expect him to be in recovery by 11ish. Not sure I'll have time to post late. Will do if I can!

No comments:

Our baby!

Our baby!